Sunday, September 7, 2008

coeptus

I'm kind of (read: 99%) copying off of Joanna here. She mentioned her blog the other day, and I thought, "cool!"

I have had blogs in the past, but they were all kind of dumb and I deleted them for various reasons. But I like Joanna's idea of a blog just being an open letter to friends and family - especially since I'm increasingly far away from so many people I love.

I guess if you're reading this, there's no need to introduce myself, because presumably you already know me!

The title of my blog is "sine te vivere nolo." There's a prize for anyone who can figure out what it means!

And because I think this page would look more interesting with a picture, here is me and my roommate:

Except that she is remarkably less furry now. Because she had a bad haircut this summer.

We haven't been in public much.

Comments:
HA HA.
My guess is, "I am unwilling to live without you." or "I can not live without you." Or something.

How did you get such an awesome blog? Did you use a template or create it yourself?! I totally missed that template if it is a template. How did you put the things you are consuming up on the left?! For copying me 99%, you are way ahead of me.

Also, thank you for your vote! You get 5 points. I will let you know at the end of the contest if what happens with your points. :-)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home