Wednesday, September 10, 2008

conpingere

I need your help! Should I be a 50s housewife for Halloween, or Indiana Jones?

Housewife Pros:

  • I can wear a fun poofy dress
  • My favorite apron and peeptoe shoes will get a night out on the town
Housewife Cons:
  • I'll have to hunt down non-prescription cat eye glasses. I don't know how easy or hard that will be
  • I'm a girl every day in real life (albeit not a housewife) so it wouldn't be that big of a transformation

Indiana Pros:

  • Hello, he's badass
  • I will have one more reason to buy a leather coat (I'm planning on it anyway, this will just rev up my search so I can find one before the holiday!)
  • If I walk around between parties, it will be easier to walk in flat shoes than heels
Indiana Cons:
  • I'm not a man. So I don't know how well that will go over and work. I mean, Indiana Jones didn't exactly have long hair
  • Is it easy to find a whip? I don't know. I don't even know where you'd find one.
  • Is that a leather hat? I have no idea. I feel lost.
P.S. I will continue to title my posts in this manner until someone wins the prize for guessing what the title of my blog means. It is kind of a hint.

Labels: ,


Comments:
Indiana Jones.
Here is a whip: http://shop.indianajones.com/catalog/category.xml?category_id=1209236&rid=IJCOM
Here is a hat: http://shop.indianajones.com/catalog/product.xml?product_sku=IJDPHWFF&rid=IJCOM
More later. :-)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home